Inochi no Spare English Translation Release


I'm excited to announce that the English Translation Patch for Inochi no Spare has been released! 

This patch has been months in the making and the result of a lot of hard work from many people. I want to thank the entire team at Project TBA for helping out: Adrianrhod for doing the programming and image editing, Poutchouli for doing the editing, Shinyy and Belm for doing QC, and a special thanks to Ange. Without this amazing team, this release would not have been possible by any stretch of the imagination. 

Inochi no Spare's story is a poignant one and certainly packs a punch. I hope that my translation is able to deliver on all the emotions that were present in the original Japanese and that everyone who reads my translation will find some sort of enjoyment from it. 

You can download the patch here

If you want to talk to the team about Inochi no Spare, the process, or anything in general, feel free to hop into our Discord server as well. I hope to see you guys there! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 16: Web of Deceit

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 30

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend's, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 1: Dumping my Abusive Girlfriend