I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 16: Web of Deceit

Chapter 16: Web of Deceit

Link to Original Chapter: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0844gb/16/

It doesn't seem that Erika Daidouji is suspicious of anything. I made sure to use the account handle that Hanabi always uses "flower_sou_honey" to ensure nothing seems suspicious. Once I see Daidouji's messages, I immediately send my messages, doing my best to imitate Hanabi.

Her speech pattern, way of thinking, her hate of emotes, it's all seared into my mind. In order to talk like her, I imagine her bored face and creepy smile.

hanasou: Thanks, I just made this account.

hanasou: Since you brought it up, I wanted to talk about the incident where Yukishiro-senpai came to your house.

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: wat u wanna talk abt o(^▽^)o

hansou: When Yukishiro-senpai came to visit, you said other people were there?

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: yeah 2 guys were with her. i was so shocked lol

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: is something the matter (΄◉◞౪◟◉`)

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: u know one of them or wat Σ(-`Д´-;)

hanasou: Ichinose-senpai was with her. He's my childhood friend.

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hanasou: After you turned him away, I saw him and we talked.

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: i seeeeeeeeeeeee Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ

hanasou: I told him that he could have hurt you unknowingly, so it would be better for him to apologize to everyone afterwards.

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: u go gurl ∑(゜Д゜il!)

hanasou: So he'll apologize to the class tomorrow.

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: HOLY SHIT ━━ヾ(*・∀・)ツ━━ GODDESS
im sure apologizing for something she havent done would make yukishiro go mental lmao

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: imagine a quiet bookworm girl bullying another bookworm girl :kekw:
ur type would definitely b more likely to bully LOL

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: after they apologize i wont forgive them anyways ゞ(´ε`。) ブ

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: wonder what development will happen after ヽ(。ゝω・)ノ★

hanasou: Do you remember what to do afterwards?

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: im going 2 send them a pic of me cutting my wrists then the board of education will suspend the outdoor classroom for sure whaddaya think good idea or what???

After reading Daidouji's plan, I feel chills down my spine. She's talking about making so many people miserable with so much joy. I should stop beating around the bush and get to my main point.

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: crushing the outdoor class will be satisfying ((o(^∇^)o))
and watching the popular kids fight is so funny し゜з゜)
not having to hear their yelling firsthand is good too

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: dont worry cutting wrists is my speciality ^_−☆

hanasou: Anyways, will you come to school for the apology?

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: huh? didnt we say i shouldnt go?

hanasou: But don't you think watching the whole thing unfold will be hilarious?

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: for sure!!!!

hanasou: Afterwards, you can cry and say you won't forgive them. I'm sure everything will go smoothly.

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: gotcha then ill go to school tmr (ゝ。∂)

hanasou: Apologize to the teacher for causing trouble and then attend school tomorrow then.

erikachi@RiverMineDeath: understood ( ˙³˙)

__________________

The next morning, I call out to Yukishiro-san.

"I need to talk to you for a bit."

Yukishiro-san puts her book down and nods. To avoid the ears of our classmates, we head to the balcony.

"Erika Daidouji should be coming to school today."

"You managed to convince her!?"

"You could say that.."

Telling her what happened is the right thing to do, so I do.

"With all that in place, I think it should be over soon."

The moment I explain everything, I can feel the tension leave Yukishiro-san's shoulders. While everything on the outside seems to be normal, I'm sure she is bracing herself. While I do have some regrets, this was the most optimal path to take if we wanted the best result.

Everything will end once homeroom is over.

"Once Daidouji's lies are revealed, there's a chance she could hurt you again, Yukishiro-san."

I don’t want to risk Yukishiro-san getting hurt again. That's what I'm most worried about. To comfort her, I place my hand on her arm.

"Whatever Daidouji says, I'll be alright. I mean, the teacher already doubts me and my classmates have been spreading harsh rumours about me. But that's fine. As long as Ichinose-kun believes me, everything will be alright. There is nothing I'm worried about."

"Huh?"

"I don't care what anyone else thinks. I just don't want you to hate me, Ichinose-kun."

Yukishiro-san looks at me, blushing. I think about her words and we hear the class bell.

"Let's head back."

"...Sure."

I open the balcony door and the classroom is noisy. Everyone's attention is towards the entrance of our classroom.

There, the final boss makes her appearance: Erika Daidouji. ______ Translator's Note:
Translating the whole skype message was more annoying than I thought. Excited to see how next chapter will resolve things.


Volume 1

Chapter 15

Chapter 17

Comments

  1. Pretty sure Hanabi is the final boss. We haven't even seen her final form. This one is mid-boss at best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys it might sound crazy but i kinda ship Our final Boss "hanabi" she is really crazy but the cute kind of crazy right guys? right?

    I might need some therapy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah i am alright with obsessive yanderes cause their only need is you being Faithful and not being close to any other female species whereas Hanabi is a condescending entitled bitch who thinks she is above everyone and is insensitive to everyone even towards the people she loves.So i will pass on this one.

      Delete
    2. Yep, You need therapy. if you like this kind of people, which means you agree with them too, which makes you sick.
      Life is fun without destroying others.

      Delete
  3. What a fucking idiot. Short sighted bitch is a second year high schooler and she doesn't even know the basics, never plan a crime on social media you daft cunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The premise was interesting. But the story's quality, while not really that bad, isn't... good.

    Thx for the work so far MasterofBob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The plot is actually interesting and good. I haven't found something similar to this lol. Great work, tl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moar...... the mc is clever! The battle is just starting!! Hope he wins the fight with the BOSS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like it's way to easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for translation! and KEKW got me hard LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those emote..... Fcking shit, make nausea

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Yukishiro is a yandere...?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 30

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend's, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 1: Dumping my Abusive Girlfriend