Announcement: Going on Hiatus

Just a short announcement from me: I'll be going on hiatus for the foreseeable future and therefore, the translation for "After Being Sacked From My Band, I Found Myself 10 Years in the Past To Redo My Life and Save My Idol" will be stalled. 

A bunch of things came up and unfortunately, I will have to put that WN series on the backburner. I know this is a disappointment for those who enjoyed the series, so I apologize. Hopefully, someone else will be able to pick up the series in my stead.

Anyways, that's all from me. Until next time. 

Comments

  1. Hello, my name is Bob smith. I've been reading the light novels that you have been translating for a while now and I am a fan of them. i wanted to ask you some questions about them if you don't mind? do you have a email or gmail that i can use to contact you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 16: Web of Deceit

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 30

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 29