I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 29

Chapter 29: The Outdoor Classroom: Hanabi's Last Dance 5

Link to Original Chapter: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0844gb/29/

_____________________

"..." 


Hanabi wipes her tears as if she's shocked too, but with the floodgates opened, she isn't able to resist any longer. 


"I know that... Hic... that Senapi didn't love me... But still... Ugh..." 


What's she even saying and just what the hell is going on? I mean, I did want to switch up my approach and find a way where we can break things off amicable, but this completely unwarranted situation is throwing me off my game. 


"But I didn't... want to accept that... Augh... Because you're my only Senpai." 


"..." 


"I didn't mean for all of this to happen... but facing the reality that Senpai didn't love me... Ugh... I mean, you dumped me so harshly... and I hurt so much... so now that you're all nice... I couldn't take it anymore... Eugh... Ugh..." 


I stare back at Hanabi in shock. The reality that Hanabi would never show weakness in front of me has been completely flipped on its head. Even with her words and actions presented plainly in front of me, I can't accept it at face value. Of course, if the person saying this wasn't Hanabi, I wouldn't be this doubting. She's the type of person to stoop to unbelievable low levels after all. So if I decided to trust her, that would lead me back to square one. 


"What's your endgame, acting your heart out like this?" 


With her tears still overflowing, she takes a breath. However, her excessive crying makes her breaths shaky, as her shoulders quiver. What a fucking talented actress. 


"Please believe me..."


"No fucking way." 


"I guess I can never convince you. I mean, I should have seen it coming given how much of a devil I was..." 


"..." 


"Senpai, let me ask you one thing..." 


"What?" 


"Why did you break up with me...?" 


I let out a laugh almost immediately. So now she wants to know why, huh? 


"It won't make a difference even if I do tell you why." 


"I won't know unless you tell me why... That's why, I'll keep asking you... I was so angry that you dumped me... It was only natural that I would retaliate back..." 


My seething rage towards Hanabi is boiling over. The fact that she isn't even recognizing all the pain and torment she inflicted on me is infuriating. 


"If you don't get it, let me tell you, Hanabi. Since we first met in Kindergarten, you've done nothing but abuse me. I had to live with this hell for over ten years!" 


"Huh...?" 


"Cut the bullshit! Whenever I opened my mouth, you would also call me stupid or trash. Your words and actions utterly broke me and yet you continued your manipulation day in and day out." 


Hanabi opens her reddened eyes in shock. 


"You were the one who treated me like a fucking slave with your abusive words. Don't tell me you fucking forgot!?" 


"I-it wasn't like that..." 


Hanabi grimaces as she tries to move in spite of her broken foot. Forgetting all about treating her nicely, I stare down at her coldly. Since I've freed myself from Hanabi's hell, I've been able to live happily, but I can still recall those dark days. No matter what I do, my frustration will never subside. Not like I need to find a way to stop it. 


Being a victim of abuse, it's natural that I would start to blame myself, sinking further into a muddy swamp. Now that I can stand on my own two feet, I've stopped blaming myself for everything. Instead, I direct my anger to Hanabi, who is currently shivering. I don't give a shit if she's pretending to be scared or not. 


"I never... saw you as my slave, Senpai. I mean, you were my boyfriend." 


"So is boyfriend your code name for slave? I don't know what you're thinking up there when you say boyfriend, because for all intents and purposes, you’ve treated me like fucking shit." 


"Why... would you say that...? I love you so much... Senpai..." 


"...What the fuck?" 


With all the crazy developments going on, things just keep getting more and more wild. Not once has Hanabi told me that she loves me. I have no idea what goes on in that fucking abuser's head. 


"What do you have to gain from crying like a bitch and suddenly yelling random confessions that are blatant lies?" 


"It's not a lie...! I really do love you Senpai!" 


"Oh give me a fucking break!" 


"..." 


I just can’t stand this fucking bitch any longer. 


"If you truly do love someone, you wouldn't insult them or make fun of them, would you? If you truly did love someone, you would have done your best to not hurt them." 


"..." 


"Instead, you'd wish for their happiness. But all you gave me was despair and eternal torment." 


"......" 


"Every day I spent with you since I met you was a living hell. Never once was I ever happy." 


Large tears spill out of her eyes yet again. What a stupid, fucking annoying bitch. I begin to turn my back on her, not wanting to see her fucking mug anymore. I can't even one more second in her presence. As I stand up... 


"Sorr... y..." 


In a faint voice, she utters an apology as I turn my head in complete astonishment. Even with her words and tears, there was no way I thought she would utter an apology like this, even if this was all an act. She would have rather died than apologized. That's why she must be serious and her apology must be sincere. Having spent ten plus ears with her, I'm able to distinguish that. 


"Sorry... Sorry...  I didn't want anyone else having you Senpai... I love you so much... Sorry...  I was so scared if someone else loved you... I only wanted me to know your good points... So I made you bad in front of others... so that no one else would love you... I'm so sorry..." 


"..." 


What the actual fuck...? 


I don't want her confusing her fucking ego with any good will she thinks she has. 


"Hanabi, you don't love me." 


"No... I love you so much." 


"No. You're only thinking about yourself. You never gave a rat's ass about what I wanted." 


"That's... because... I wanted Senpai for myself... But I only made you miserable... because of my twisted love... Ugh... Augh...." 


She curls up into a ball and start bawling like a child. My thoughts are all over the place, the only thing I can do is look at Hanabi as my mind rages. 


"Hey! --- Where are you! --- Hey! --- Ichinose!" 


I hear someone calling my name from the distance. With every second, it gets louder and louder. I climb up the slope and respond to the voice. Hanabi continues her quiet crying. Seems like we'll be discovered one way or another.


___________________

Chapter 28

Chapter 30


Comments

  1. thank you for your translation.
    welp, i've seen it miles away (from chapter 1)
    twisted love in form of abusive action. coz i've read some similar situation in a romance novel.
    guess that's a foolishness of youth

    ReplyDelete
  2. She little sick bitch, all mc needs to do is a report and make her famous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 16: Web of Deceit

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 30