Forever and Always, My Childhood Friend is the Cutest Girl in the World Chapter 69: Collecting Data Part Three: Onsen

 Chapter 69: Collecting Data Part Three: Onsen


Link to Original Chapter: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5894gb/69/ 


"Wow..." 


Rin let's out a stunned voice as we arrive in front of the onsen building. Even before entering, I know even before entering this tranquil ryokan that is deep in the mountains has a good and peaceful aura surrounding it. 


"This looks like such a fancy onsen, are you sure about the cost...?" 


"W-we're not staying overnight, so I'm sure the price for the day should be fine." 


I made sure to check the price beforehand, but even so, I still feel a bit nervous. 


"Well, since we're out here collecting data, might as well choose something that's the cream of the crop." 


Rin clenches her fist, as if she were steeling herself for a day's worth of enjoyment. 


"Well, the price for staying overnight has dropped too." 


"What's with that dubious undertone of yours?" 


"I-it's nothing!" 


"Yeah right." 


Rin laughs and holds out her hand. I take her hand as we head inside. 


"Oh yeah, we don't need to worry, since there aren't any mixed baths." 


"Even if you say that, I can still feel your lust." 


"Not at all, I don't have any!" 


"Really?" 


"Yes." 


"Are you sure about that?" 


"...Yes?" 


"You know, lying so much really isn't good for you." 


"I'm so sorry, I was lying the whole time, please forgive me!" 


I bow my head down instantly. 


"Hah..." 


Rin blushes as she continues to speak.


"If we wait a bit, I mean there's nothing I wouldn't consider..." 


I could hardly make out what she was saying by the end as her voice got really quiet. However, her words were powerful enough to make me feel faint even before entering the hot springs. 


______________________________


"What an amazing bath." 


"You can sure say that again." 


After taking her bath, Rin is relaxing in the lounge with a satisfied smile on her face. It really is the best bath. Indoor baths, outdoors, you name it, it has it all. It even has personal baths too. Sitting in a bath that's like a large bowl and staring at the blue sky is pure bliss. 


"What's wrong, Rin?" 


Rin is glaring at me as I ask her that. 


"Tohru-kun, your face is a bit red." 


She touches her forehead with her hand. Her cool hand only causes my body temperature to rise even further. 


"I... I might be a little light headed." 


"Oh my..." 


Collecting data with pen and paper is virtually impossible in the baths, but I managed to capture everything with my mind. Because of that, I spent a longer time than usual in the bath, which is likely causing my light-headedness. 


"We still have lots of time, so take a break if you need to." 


"Yeah, for sure." 


I moved my upper body so that I'm lying down. I then feel something soft wrapping itself around the back of my head. 


"These floors sure are soft." 


"It's kind of rude to call someone's lap a floor, you know."


I hear Rin's voice come down from on high. I look up and her smiling face takes up my whole field of vision. 


"Just returning the favour." 


Rin gives an impish grin as if she were a kid who pulled a prank.


___________

Author’s Note: I’ve been having writer’s block, so I decided to focus more on my new work. I made sure to add in characters and situations that would allow me to write at my best. I can confirm it has the highest level of sugary content of any of my works yet. Please read it! Check it out here: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5058gy/ 


_________

Translator’s Note: Author literally posted a new chapter a couple days after I thought I was finished lol. There’s no end! Well, it seems like these newer chapters are shorter. 


Chapter 68

Chapter 70


Comments

  1. Lol I was so shocked at first.
    Ty for the chapter~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I'm shocked too. I double checked to make sure I'm seeing correctly XD

    --- Thanks for the chapter~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. read up to here in a few hours, thank you for the chapters!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 16: Web of Deceit

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 30

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 29