Forever and Always, My Childhood Friend is the Cutest Girl in the World Chapter 21: Visiting my Childhood Friend's Home

Chapter 21: Visiting my Childhood Friend's Home

Link to Original Chapter: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5894gb/21/


"Coming in." 

It's Saturday and it's noon on the dot. As I open the door to the Asakura home, I think to myself that’s been several years since I was last here. 

"Oh my, it's been so long." 

Rin's mom, Kaoru-san, greets me as I enter. With a gentle expression on her face, she seems enveloped in a calm, but unbreakable atmosphere. She's quite the amazing mother. I'm pretty sure she was a kendo instructor once. 

"Yep, it's been a while Kaoru-san." 

"It really has. Last time I saw you was five years ago at least. You've grown so much and you became so handsome too." 

Kaoru-san tells me that with affectionate eyes. The way she's speaking, it's like she's meeting a family member she hasn’t seen in a while. 

"Haha, not at all. Meanwhile you haven't changed a single bit Kaoru-san." 

"Oh my, I'm so happy to hear that." 

She puts her hand on her cheeks and smiles at me. I will say, Rin's mom really has some ungodly facial expressions. I take off my shoes and enter the house proper. It's been a while since I last been here, but it has such a familiar smell. 

"Thanks for coming today." 

"Not at all. Rather, I should thank you. I'll be looking forward to trying Rin's homemade cooking today." 

"Haha, that sounds good. You know, Rin woke up early today. She seemed so pumped up while she was preparing her dish." 

Boom, Bang Bang Bang! 

"Mom, what the hell are you telling him!? I wasn't pumped up at all, why are you feeding him all those lies!?" 

Rin flies out of nowhere and begins telling off her mom. 

"But weren't you really looking forward to this? You've been in and out the balcony so many times today." 

"C-come on mom, it's fine. Shouldn't you be preparing for your lesson anyways?" 

Her voice getting all shrill, Rin pushes her mom aside. 

"Oh my, you're so embarrassed. Well Tohru-kun, I'll be off. Have fun!" 

With that, Kaoru-san goes back inside. It's just Rin and I left in the hallway. 

"Hey, Rin..." 

"What...?" 

"Thanks for waking up early." 

I decided not to ask her about the balcony. Might be that one of the side dishes is missing or something along those lines. With a tap, I place my hand on Rin's head. 

"...Don't worry. I spent my precious holiday doing this, so I won't be satisfied unless I go all out. I do have to make sure it's prepared carefully after all.” 

"I see, I see." 

She seems a little more at ease, so I continue to stroke her some more. 

"Mmm..." 

Rin closes her eyes and start purring. She really does seem like a peaceful baby. Satisfied, I take my hand from her. Just then, Rin gives me a look like she just came back from a time leap. 

"C-come on, let's eat already." 

"Haha, whatever you say." 

She starts grinding her teeth. A smile leaks onto my face, she really is the cutest. 

"Sh-shut up. I woke up early so I could make this for you. It's no wonder that I'm a bit drowsy right now. That doesn't mean that stroking me is my weak point, you got that?" 

She starts grinding her teeth again. Her cheeks turn cherry red and she begins biting her lower lip. Damn it, I'm getting all fuzzy inside. It's like seeing that kitten and baby owl sleeping beside each other, I just feel so warm and cozy inside. 

"...If you keep laughing, I won't serve the main dish." 

"Give me a break." 

Not serving the main dish would be going overboard. 

Regardless, I put on a serious expression as I accompany Rin like a butler to our destination.

______
Translator’s Note: Rin’s mom seems really hot, not gonna lie.

Chapter 20

Chapter 22


Comments

  1. When Tohru caressing Rin like a cat reminds me of a fan art where the BF trains his GF by caressing her chin like a cat for few years and end up with just him showing his palm the GF will automatically lean her chin even without the BF doing anything 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Rins mom seems like those one of those milf ara ara type mother.

    Thank you for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta say, this MC is very gutsy compared to the norm, with the forwardness and physical contact. Most male MCs would freak out over doing half of what he does *after* they start going out with the FMC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 16: Web of Deceit

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 30

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 29