I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 25: Give Back Senpai! Step 2


Chapter 25: Give Back Senpai! Step 2

Link to Original Chapter: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0844gb/25/

**Translator's Opening Comment: I have now caught up to the source. The author has not posted anything since April 3rd so I have no idea what is going on with this series. I hope it is not abandoned and the author is just taking a break. Regardless, it's been a fun journey translating this for all of you guys and I hope all of you enjoyed it!**



"Copying my hairstyle..."

"All the popular guys are doing it, there's no doubt about that..."

Quite the mind-boggling event, if I say so myself.

"Copying my hairstyle? But isn't that just a normal hairstyle?"

This style is just a regular one that doesn't stand out and the color is just my natural black.

"It kinda is a bit unfashionable, not gonna lie."

But having all these copycats is making me feel a bit self-conscious.

"Well, fashionable is pretty subjective. I personally don't think anyone with such a bland haircut would look good, but I guess it depends on the face of the person too. That's why a normal hairstyle can look good on the popular guys since they have the looks to pull it off. I wonder what they would look like with completed shaved heads though."

"I see. So that's why my hairstyle is in right now."

"You know Ichinose, it's weird seeing your hairstyle on other guys. That girlfriend-stealer Kirigaya copied your hairstyle too."

Well, Kirigaya changed his hairstyle because of Hanabi, so that makes sense, but a lot of other guys are following suit, which is hard to believe.

"Well, they aren't copying me then, they're just copying Kirigaya, no?"

"I don't think so. After everything that happened, I don't think anyone is paying him any attention. No one would want to imitate him now."

After the whole athletics festival, the topic of his ex and Kirigaya doesn't really bother Hasuike anymore. Kirigaya’s cocky attitude completely disappeared and he entered a complete depression after being outright rejected by Hanabi. No other girls are giving him any attention anymore either. Kirigaya dropped down significantly on the social ladder, which is one reason why Hasuike doesn't really mind bringing him up anymore.

"Regardless, I think that hairstyle suits you Ichinose. While you aren't in the same circle as those other popular guys, you definitely give off a sort of cool orthodox vibe, which is rare nowadays.”

I can't help but give a wry smile as I realize that my appearance does have some value.

"Still, I can't believe they're all copying me."

"Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. You're not really the type of guy that enjoys the spotlight. I know you find this a nuisance and all."

"Well, yeah."

I have no idea why all the popular guys started copying my hairstyle. Besides, I recall back to the incident with Kirigaya.

It was all because of Hanabi. That bitch somehow always finds a way to barge into my life. I remember her eyes blazing with hatred when I saw her through the library window on Saturday. She's definitely scheming something, just like with Kirigaya and Daidouji before.

I decided to ignore the fact that Hanabi is always following me around, but that doesn't take into consideration the damage she is causing. I have had to endure all her relentless plans. Like sparks in the wind, I had managed to not harm myself too bad, yet.

"Hey, Ichinose. Over there."

"Huh?"

Hasuike points towards the hallway. What's going on? I turn my head and take a look.

I see about ten guys walking, all of them with black hair. I also see Hanabi who has two guys, one on each arm, serving her. Those guys, all possessing a hairstyle similar to mine, form a circle for one purpose, to protect their queen, Hanabi. Of course, the hallway is in an uproar. What are those fucks doing?

I'm honestly baffled at this whole situation, but I have no time to process this because Hanabi and her servants begin their march towards me.

Standing in front of me is the ever so cocky Hanabi, with her hand on her hip.

Until now, she has never made any effort to talk to me at school.

With a snap of her finger, she then proclaims:

"I declare war, Senpai."

Why won't that bitch just learn her lesson already?

Just like with Kirigaya, she managed to convert these guys into her pawns. She really is set in her ways.

I let out a sigh, though I am amazed at the same time.

And so, I make eye contact with the person in front of me, Hanabi Kisaragi.

______

Volume 1

Chapter 24 

Chapter 26

Comments

  1. Are you thinking of translating another novel or for now just waiting for this novel to continue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't really decided on what I want to do about that yet.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for your hard work dude

      Can you contact the author and tell him/her how much people appreciate him/her novel?
      I mean maybe when she/he see how much people like this novel him/her will continue the novel maybe his/her or you can receive donations from this novel
      Anyway thanks dude it was a fun ride

      Delete
  2. Thank for your translation.

    Would you translate this series please
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7333dt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you make a pdf for chap 11 to 20?

    also hope that the arthur didn't die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love yandere stuff so would you mind translating other yandere novels out there...? and btw some of your chapters the paragraphs/text are out of screen, like this chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayy thanks for the chapter as always. Here's hopin the author didn't bite it.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?Did author really remove this comment or parhaps it's just a joke?

      Delete
  8. Do you think you could translate Nishino? The story also has a yandere that tries to destroy the social life of the protagonist so that he has no choice but to be her slave.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well the series was nice but since the author hasn't updated it from the third of the month it is likely dropped. Anyways thanks translator-dono for your work.i wish you good health

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for translating this novel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yo someone hit up this author this novel has loads of potential I'd really hate to see that this is abandoned

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope nothing bad happened to the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welp, i hope author not drop this novel too

    Thanks for the chappu~

    ReplyDelete
  14. As of may 29 the author said the novel was going to resume but it didn't specify when...hopefully soon
    Thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the chapter.
    LEAVE HIM ALONE WILL U

    ReplyDelete
  16. ah, why the hell there is no update from the author yet... the cliffhanger tho...

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. When is the release of next chapter?
    Anyway good work sir please continue

    ReplyDelete
  19. When is the release of the next chapter?
    Anyway good work sir please continue

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't wait for more please don't dropped this

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. As of now, there is still no new chapter from the author... I really want this novel to continue though. It’s getting really interesting! Hope the author is doing alright. Thanks for your hard work translator!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is the crappiest school , everyone is an egoist , or most people kakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 16: Web of Deceit

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 30

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 29