I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 24: Give Back Senpai! Step 1

Chapter 24: Give Back Senpai! Step 1

Link to Original Chapter: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0844gb/24/


There, Hanabi's scowling face was sneering at us. The very next second, she disappeared.

What the actual fuck is going on? She really was tailing us all along.

When we went to Daidouji's house, I easily found her. But how the hell can she hide herself so well here? Is it possible that she wanted to spotted at Daidouji's place? Well, if I didn't have that chill down my spine, I wouldn't have noticed Hanabi's presence then. Maybe Hanabi purposely made her presence known to spite me because she knew it would be useful for the Daidouji incident and that it would spur my hatred for her even more.

Quite a few of the librarians started gathering around the window after hearing Hanabi's violent banging. We had to explain it wasn't us, and although they believed us, the atmosphere was still tense.

And so, after loaning out some books, we leave the library. We headed to McDonalds for a bite to eat then afterwards, we found ourselves walking by the park. We didn't hold hands for the rest of the day, instead keeping a short distance between us.

Yukishiro-san talked and smiled more so than she ever had before, but it's not because she's enjoying herself. The incident with Hanabi really fried my nerves and I can tell she's doing her best to cheer me up.

Right before twilight, we finally head back to the station we initially met up at. The only thing we could do is give each other a strained smile. We can both sense that we're tired from today.

"You know, I'm sorry that our date was such a failure today."

Yukishrio-san shakes her head to my statement and nervously puts out her hand, similar to earlier today when I stuck out my hand to hold her bag. It's my turn to be confused and Yukishiro-san laughs at me.

"It's for one final handshake."

"Ah, sure."

I promptly grasp her hand. Before separating our hands, she timidly opens her mouth, like she wants to ask something.

"Want to go on another date some time later?"

"I'd be down, but yeah..."

We better find some way to deal with Hanabi. I'm sure Yukishiro-san understands me without having to spell it out.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. Invite me out anytime."

With that, we finally separate our hands.

"I'll walk you home."

"No it's fine. It's still bright out. Anyways, thanks for today, it was a lot of fun Ichinose-kun."

"Yeah it a lot of fun for me too."

Besides the sudden encounter with Hanabi, it really was a lot of fun.

"That's good to hear. See you Monday!"

She waves her hands as she walks away from the ticket station. I see her retreating back when she suddenly turns her head to me.

"Ichinose-kun! No matter what, remember that I'll always love you!"

".....!"

"Ehehe, bye-bye!"

She gives one final wave and she disappears up the stairs. I can feel the stares of the people around me. Clearing my throat, I quickly leave the station and go home.

____________________

Monday morning arrived and at school, a weird phenomenon was running its course.

For some reason, quite a few of the boys changed their hair style to a simple black one. I passed by the soccer ace of our school. He usually has spiky brown hair, but now his hair is black and done in a neat manner.

"The hell is up with trends lately...?"

What's with the sudden change?

As I walk in the classroom, Hasuike sees me and rushes up to me.

"Hey, Ichinose, did you see? All the popular guys at school are imitating your haircut!"

"Wait, really? The fuck?"

Hasuike's words catch me off guard as I am literally quite shocked. What the fuck is going on? ______ Translator's Note: What exactly is Hanabi planning lol?


Volume 1

Chapter 23

Chapter 25

Comments

  1. I have a weird fealing that something's gonna happen with yukishiro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, me too! My guess is that Yukishiro will also be imitating MC's haircut today :(

      Delete
  2. Something wrong I can feel it 👀

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear the author is going wilder with every chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Itzzz FUCKING!!!! DAMN SACRYYYYY
    if I was in the place of mc I would have transferred to school in some other country....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 16: Web of Deceit

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 30

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 29