My "About Me" Page

 So I guess I'll use this page as an "About Me" page, that'll primarily be used to list the projects I have worked on. I'll likely update this page from time to time. 

If you want any updates for whatever I'm working on, please follow me on Twitter


List of Completed Projects:




Kara no Shoujo: The Second Episode: New Cast Remaster Edition - Translator for five new scenes in the prologue

Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai: Perfect Edition - Translator for the new scenes 


Inochi no Spare - Main Translator

List of Ongoing Projects:


List of Stalled Projects:




List of Upcoming Projects:


Aiyoku no Eustia - Translation checker for the second half of Chapter 4 and the entirety of Chapter 5

Kusarihime - Translation Checker


(Last updated March 3, 2023)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 16: Web of Deceit

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 30

I'm sick and tired of my childhood friend's, now girlfriend, constant abuse so I broke up with her Chapter 29